Business Development Representative
Are you an experienced and dedicated Business Development Representative looking for a fresh challenge? Are you sick of Cold Calling and wish you could be calling people who WANT to talk to you? Who wants to utilise your products and services? Sound like you? Let’s talk…
This is a mid-level sales position and will generate buying demand for Paul Gough Media’s flagship Events Worldwide!
We are Marketing Agency and Training company for physical therapy clinics and the SDR’s core/primary function will be to reach out to our existing community, and prospect Guests to come to our Events, Whilst also “hunting” for new business from our existing book of 2000+ customers turning idle customers into repeat buyers and Members of our programs.
Through a multi-channel outbound approach, the appointment setter will work mostly past or recently new customers to turn them into members and repeat buyers.
As well as “hunting” for new business, you will also manage the accounts of a small group of our current members allowing you to set up your own sales appointments and grow the pipeline from current customers wanting to buy additional products from us.
Ultimately, we’re looking for a smart, high EQ and hungry sales superstar in the making where endless commission opportunities exist.
So Who Are We?
We are a rapidly growing Marketing Agency and Training company that provides a service to small and medium sized physical therapy businesses in the USA and around the world. Our headquarters are in Celebration, Fl, and we also have an office in the UK and staff working remotely across the States. You will be positioned in our Hartlepool office, With trips to Florida when required for your role.
We have experienced rapid growth in the 48 months that we have been operating and, in that time, have grown from a one person start up – to $10 million plus in annual sales and now have a team based in the UK and in Orlando that we are expanding.
The founder of the company – Paul Gough – is a physical therapist from the UK who grew his own successful company from the ground up and he now shares his business and marketing knowledge with other clinic owners worldwide.
Paul is a former professional soccer physical therapist, a certified Instagram Influencer with a top-rated podcast on iTunes that has well over 100,000 downloads per year. He is a 3-time Amazon Number 1 best-selling Author on the topic of Marketing, Sales and Hiring, and he has recently moved to Celebration, Orlando, with his young family to continue the expansion of this company. Our websites are located at: www.paulgough.com and www.ptprofitacademy.com, www.paulgoughbooks.com
Why People Love Working Here…
You won’t find “sleep pods” in our office, people don’t bring their dogs to work, we don’t provide breakfast or beer on tap - and our office is currently what we would describe as “modest at best”.
We do however, have a positive, success-minded culture and believe that your work should be rewarding, enjoyable and fulfilling; for that to happen, you must be learning and growing which is why employee growth and learning is a primary focus and one of our company core values.
We’ve got an international client base and team for you to work with - and the role will provide you with the opportunity to visit the UK (at least once per year) as well as be part of our spectacular member only Events across the US where all of our team, and hundreds of our members, convene four times per year for four thrilling weekends of networking, learning and growth.
We want to become the WORLDS NUMBER 1 Marketing Agency and training company for physical therapy clinics and our mission is to inspire and encourage our clients to think differently and achieve more than they currently believe is possible for themselves. Can you help us?
Your primary role is building relationships with our customer base and reactivating many of our past customers to buy new/additional products and programs as needed.
As well as new buyers, you will be given an extensive book of 2000+ active business owners who are past or previous customers of the company to work. In that respect you will be working with very qualified leads who are already familiar with what we do, who we are and are a perfect fit for the product suite we can offer them making higher commissions easier to achieve.
- Reactivate inactive/dormant customers and advance them towards becoming members of our programs
- Manage a small number of high value member accounts and ascend clients to appropriate levels in our training programs
- Introduce new customers to additional products/services at the appropriate times
- Become a product expert and be ready to start contacting new prospects two weeks from start date
- Use lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted list of prospects
- Use email, phone, text messaging and social content strategy to connect with new prospects
- Set up three SALs per week
- Meet weekly goals and established sales targets
- Quickly build interest and opportunities with new prospects
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers
- And, make a lot of money for yourself and the company by helping your clients make a lot of money using our products.
What You Need To Be Successful in this role:
- 1-2 years of sales experience (cold calling and outbound email)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude & high energy
- Openness to learn & willingness to try anything
- Willingness to think outside of the box & tackle complex problems
- Previous experience of having been through “physical therapy” would be ideal!
- Experience working with an online CRM a plus (Salesforce, Hubspot, Infusionsoft etc.)
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
- Persistence to overcome obstacles and achieve quotas
- Strong leadership experience in school, work or any organization
- KPI focused – previous employment and success within a KPI driven company
- Accountability – able to thrive on being held accountable for results and performance
What We Will Provide for You:
- · Competitive Market Based Salary:
- Guaranteed base of £25,000-£30,000
- Abundant commission opportunities that would allow you to:
- Make an additional £5k if you’re a “good” SDR
- Make an additional £10k - 12k if you’re a “GREAT” SDR
- Annual OTE of £40,000 - £45,000 But ultimately this role is a ticket to your own salary.
- 28 Days holiday
- High Ticketed Items and Events to approach a list that are looking to work with US!
- Chance to visit and Work in USA annually (+ Theres plenty to do in Florida in the down time)
- A manageable work/life balance (hours can be agreed and are flexible however this role does require a MINIMUM of 3 late working shifts due to the nature of our clients in the USA typically 2 x 1-9pm and 1 x 3-11pm)
- Provide you with a list of clients to work with that have already spent money with us and are already familiar with us and our product
- Part time role considered