Marketing Communications Specialist
Are you an experienced Marketing Specialist with a history of planning, developing and implementing the company's overall content marketing strategy? Do you have an instinct for identifying new trends? Do you love finding creative ways to start the online conversation?
If you answered yes, then keep reading!
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is looking to establish a career in marketing and communication.
As a key contributor to the social and digital marketing team, the Coordinator will serve a critical role in helping us build and grow an engaged online community and brand, also assisting in developing and executing marketing strategies.
The coordinator will assist in executing our editorial and engagement strategy, including writing, managing assets, brainstorming, and assisting in production and online & offline engagement.
- Developing, designing, scheduling and uploading unique content and social posts across our platforms
- Using CRM management to develop automated email marketing, funnels, and webinars
- Working with web designer to create sales pages for future content
- Writing and editing content for emails, blog posts, and social copy
- Editing videos for both social and YouTube optimization
- Identify campaign-level opportunities to improve or scale performance
- Staying on top of social media audience responses and trends and making strategy and content recommendations
- Managing paid social campaigns end-to-end inclusive of planning, execution, optimization and reporting
- 1+ years’ experience, preferably in marketing or communication
- Active social media presence across platforms
- Creative, proactive and independent thinking
- Strong communication skills across company
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong creative writing skills
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Creative & graphic design skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud Experience
- Basic Filming and Editing knowledge
- Familiarity using film equipment including lighting, DSLR, and audio
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Digital Media OR equivalent work experience