Junior PPC Executive
If you LOVE Google and want to broaden your experience and skill set and you want to join a team that works together, appreciates and supports each other and ENJOYS hard work, then we need to talk…
We are looking for a full-time PPC Executive and digital marketing assistant to join our rapidly growing Agency team. As a Junior PPC Executive you will be coached and trained throughout the first 12 months of your career with us to gain all of the expertise required to become a specialist in the field!
In this role you’ll work with our Digital Marketing Agency to create and manage PPC Ad accounts for our clients all over the world.
No experience is required in a digital marketing agency, nor working in an Google account manager role. What we are looking for is someone with the CHARACTER, SELF AWARENESS and VALUES to come in and be coached into become a world class PPC Executive leading to further opportunities across the Agency and wider PG Group of Companies should you wish!
Who we are:
We are a rapidly growing Marketing Training and Full Service Agency located in the North East of England. We work with business owners from all over the world (mainly in the UK, USA as well as Canada and Australia) and we help them to grow more successful businesses using better Sales and Marketing strategies.
The founder of the company is an Instagram Verified Influencer, a 4 x Amazon Best selling Author on the subject of Marketing and Sales, and a former professional football Physiotherapist who grew his own successful physiotherapy company from the ground up. He now shares his business skills and knowledge with others worldwide.
We have experienced rapid growth in the 48 months that we have been operating and in that time have gone from a one person start up – to £5 million plus in annual sales and now operate from offices in Celebration, Orlando and Hartlepool Our websites are located at: www.paulgough.com and www.ptprofitacademy.com www.paulgoughbooks.com
We are now able to offer you an opportunity to help us to continue the expansion of our marketing agency with a role in Google team
If you like to learn about marketing, this is the best CEO for you to work under.
The company websites are here:
- • www.paulgough.com the founders personal brand website and the home of his podcast and vlog/video show
- • www.ptprofitacademy.com the founders training organization website
- • www.paulgoughbooks.com (the founders books)
- • www.paulgoughphysio.com (the founders original business back in the UK)
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- LOVES GOOGLE!!!
- Loves marketing and wants to broaden your experience and skills.
- Want to work in a fast-paced, NO-DRAMA environment where office politics, backstabbing, gossip and negativity are NOT tolerated.
- Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about all aspects of marketing, including online and offline campaigns, CRM implementation, list building, social media marketing, print production and more.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a growing company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Creating Google Ads Campaigns To A Set Structure
- Maintaining A Steady Stream Of Leads Through Google Ads
- Work with the company’s Google Ads partner to find new leads for clients
- Assist in creating and managing various campaigns in the company’s CRM.
- Assist in creating, updating and managing client social media sites.
- Assist in implementing weekly email prospecting campaigns for clients
- Manage the inbound lead acquisition process for your clients
- Willingness to be coached
- Self awareness to ask questions when required
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write effective marketing copy (basic copywriting).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced skills with Word, Outlook, Publisher and Excel.
- Ability to properly format marketing communications, e-mails and sales letters.
- Ability to create a production schedule and follow it.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time
The role is an office based role in Hartlepool.