Content Marketing Manager
Do you consider yourself ‘One of the Best’ In your field? If so, Lets talk
Are you someone who thrives on coaching and mentoring your team to deliver World Class Results? Do you have a Keen eye for detail, an Instinct to know when something not right and ready to take action? Are you in love with the world that is Marketing and being able to showcase the Value of a Product, Service or Company WORLDWIDE? If you read that and found yourself nodding along and agreeing with everything you just read … I highly recommend you keep reading!
PG Media is an Education and training business that operates in multiple countries, supporting business owners around the world, to run successful businesses free from the pain of insurance and allowing them to be paid their worth for the invaluable services they provide. The company has grown from the ground up, starting inside Pauls very own Clinics in the UK, This role requires you to head up our team of Content Writers top deliver world-class Content for a range of healthcare brands from LA to Sydney.
The main purpose of this role is to manage and lead your team, to delivering Outstanding content for our community of clients, Whilst being a key player in Driving the Marketing Agency forward, Regularly working with the Head of the Agency to provide strategic direction and advice!
As such, This role is essential to being in the office full time to manage and most importantly lead your team, Not only to deliver world-class content, But also to challenge and support each team member's personal and professional development
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with Head of Marketing Agency to discuss strategies moving forward
- Team player - wants to be in the office and part of a team of other A players
- Proven track record of being able to meet important DEADLINES
- Proven track record of developing the careers of they're team
- Designing/Implementing the marketing Plan for Multiple clients through our CMO program
- Oversee development and execution of each project
- Ensuring the Correct Voice and Tone for content
- Manage and oversee the personal development of all members of the copy and editing teams.
- Take part in Fortnightly Internal Mastermind sessions to support Company and Team Growth
- Support the team in generating and sharing original ideas that result in the creation of effective and compelling content to deliver results for our clients.
So, Are you ready to take the step up, and lead a team to the very top? Have you sat there waiting for your opportunity only to be overlooked at meetings and not truly valued by your current company? Are you sat at the table, with a notepad full of great ideas ready to elevate your company with nobody to listen to them? IF that sounds like you, and you want to work for a CEO who LOVES marketing and is waiting for you to take his company to the next level with its marketing strategies, this position is for you! But don’t hesitate to long, because this role won’t be around for long!