Junior Graphic Designer
Are you looking for your first step into applying your creativity and Brilliance, showcasing your work across multiple continents in an International Entrepreneurial Business? Are you looking to start your career but keep being asked for 5-10 years’ experience. If you have found yourself saying “Yes” to the former than I highly suggest you keep reading, As we have an exciting opportunity Not only to Join, but to grow, Develop and become a key member of the team moving into the next growth phase of our Company!
Industry experience is not essential; we're looking for somebody with the right skillset and Values, that is looking to grow with the company! Having experience in a digital marketing agency would be a bonus. As the business that is developing rapidly and internationally, we are looking for somebody that is committed to taking the next step in his or her career to play a part in something exciting and new.
You will be responsible for creating graphic and video content for digital marketing and print. You will be confident in editing and producing podcasts. You should be confident with using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign for graphic/document production and Adobe Premier and AfterEffects for video content.
We are a Rapidly Growing International Media business with Offices in the UK and USA, That delivers multiple Business Mastermind Events around the world most recently completing a World tour spanning from Sydney to Dublin to Orlando. We also Support businesses across the world with their marketing efforts creating a Variety of Digital materials including Websites, Graphics, Social Content, Brochures, Posters amongst others.
- To create all visual media for the clients.
- Shooting and editing promotional video content when required
- Support the Senior Graphic Designer with Company projects when required
- Creating digital marketing material
- Assisting in other areas of the business as and when required
- Design degree or similar
- Good Adobe skills (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Video editing (After Effects/Premiere Pro)
- Website design - liaise with our team of Web Developers
- Good Canva skills (To transfer design templates from Adobe to Canva for our team to use)
- Self-starter who can manage multiple priorities and projects
- Fluent on Adobe softwares (Indesign, acrobat, photoshop etc.)
- Experience with video editing
- Experience with create marketing design projects - from logos, to seasonal graphics, to seasonal promotions
- Experience in using camera equipment for photography and videography
- Shows the ability to work to weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing deadlines
- Ideally has experience in editing social and website content for marketing purposes
- Ideally experience with Kanva, Monday and Slack
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
The right person should be keen to learn; experienced in graphic design, video editing, Adobe suite (photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, Premier), Podcasts (Audacity).
This is a fabulous opportunity for anyone who loves marketing and wants to work for a marketing and sales driven CEO. Paul Gough – is a best-selling Author on the topic of Marketing and Sales and is an international speaker on the subject of marketing.
To be Successful - you will need:
- Exceptional graphic design skills
- A hunger to learn more about Marketing than you currently know...
- A good working knowledge of the Adobe suite (photoshop, indesign, premier, aftereffects)
What we will do for you:
- Provide you with ongoing, continuous training in the Social Media/digital marketing field
- Trips to the USA to help grow our team from that side of the Atlantic
- The chance to be who YOU want to be - and make the difference that YOU want to make - without being held back or constantly told what to do by a "boss"...
Job Type: Full-time
If you’re currently stuck in a job with little or no prospects, or you feel like you’re skills outweigh the recognition you’re getting in your current role, lets talk!
Salary £20,000 - £25,000
The company websites are here: