Are you a marketing genius, with the ability to write in a multitude of styles and can mimic the voice of those around you? Have you got a flair for creative writing and being able to bring the words on the paper to life? Are you someone with the ability to engage and excite with 1000’s of people all at the same time from across the world? If you’re reading this and answering, YES, to the above I strongly suggest you read on …
Working here at PG Media in our marketing team, you wont simply be another body in the building, repeating the same processes, but given the opportunity to have an impact across the world with your work being seen and read by thousands of clients. You will be given the autonomy to get creative on projects ( You’ll head up writing/editing our international magazine and internal Newsletter for our employees) , for your words to become the words of PG Media, and your ideas will be welcomed instead of pushed to one side. Maybe you feel its time branch out from under the big corporate company culture, and your ready to get out there on your own, seeing projects and ideas through from start to finish, being able to say “I DID THAT”
If that sounds like you, then we are waiting to hear from you, and excited to see what your wealth of experience and skills you can bring to the team!
The Paul Gough Group of Companies, operate inside the Healthcare, Property, Investment and Education & Training world, meaning that your week to week is always going to be a little different, with new challenges, new clients to WOW every day. Here we pride ourselves on being the very best at Lead Gen marketing.
We are looking for someone with a particularly keen eye for detail, a passion for creative writing, someone who is ready to become a critical part of a team. If that’s you, then why aren’t we reading your resume already??
Paul Gough himself, is a Self-Confessed Marketer at heart that has travelled the world soaking in knowledge from some of the greatest marketers and given multiple guest speeches himself on the topic. But don’t think that this CEO has “lost his touch” with his team, in fact, he spends most of his time with his team, answering any questions you need, or just generally chatting about life. We as a business, pride ourselves on never taking ourselves to seriously, nor a company fixated on clocking in and out, but producing world class pieces of marketing at every level.
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Producing Monthly 30-page magazine to be sent around the world to our community, Sharing our staff’s stories, communities’ stories and upcoming events
- Internal Newsletter- Working closely with Our Chief Cultural Officer to share what’s going on inside the PG Group of Companies
- Social Media Management- Liaising with public across multiple channels to deliver world class content
- Interviewing Business Owners/ CEO's to tell there stories of success to our community and Beyond!
- Involved in Marketing Meetings/ Planning for the year- Be in integral part year on year in what is produced.
- Content Creation – Newsletters/ Blogs/ Video Editing/ Copywriting/ Interviews with clients across the globe
We will provide you with:
- Bi-Weekly meetings simply to catch up and check in with how YOU are feeling, any struggles we can support you with whether it be at work or in life!
- Regular trainings to develop your skills - In house Business Coaches to support you
- The autonomy to get creative with each piece/ project or material used.
- A team unlike any other, all recruited with the same traits in mind
- Loves to be held accountable for their own work
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Embraces constructive feedback
- Thrives on Learning and Investing in themselves.
If you’ve read this far, then I don’t know what else that’s left to say, Get applying because we’ll be taking applications with immediate effect, and it wont around for long.
Salary - £20,000 - £23,000
Please note; this is negotiable, If the role feels like its a bit of you, Lets talk and discuss the rest later!