Are you an Marketing Assistant with a history of planning, developing and implementing the companies overall content marketing strategy then we need to talk!
Paul Gough is a multiple best-selling author, award winning business owner and an Instagram verified influencer with a brand that influences tens of thousands of people from all over the world on a daily basis. Paul is originally from England, and his success with his online brand and programs has brought him to the Orlando area to continue to expand his influence and continue business growth.
We’re looking for someone who has a previous track record of growing a brand, develop a marketing plan and drive strategy online as well as offline. Someone who understands digital and social media marketing. You must be a competent writer/blogger, and equally as passionate about email marketing and be able to assist with our program and book launches and seminar marketing.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Lead generation using Facebook and Instagram ads
- Book launches - working with our editor and designers to ensure that books and special reports
- Using our CRM (Infusionsoft) to develop automated email marketing funnels and webinars
- Working with our web designer to create sales pages to sell future courses and programs
- Managing our social media person and our internal graphics designer to ensure key resources and content are created and put out on time
- Write emails and blogs to our in house list
This is a fabulous opportunity for anyone who loves marketing and wants to work for a marketing and sales driven CEO. Paul Gough – is a best-selling Author on the topic of Marketing and Sales and is an international speaker on the subject of marketing.
If you’re currently stuck in a job with little or no prospects, or you feel like you’re skills outweigh the recognition you’re getting in your current role, then why aren't we talking already?!
If you’re looking for a place to call “home” that you can see yourself working for the next 5-10 years, and want to be part of a company that is growing quickly that will present you with opportunities to learn, to grow as a person and marketeer, as well as travel (our sister company is located in the town that Disney themselves built, Celebration, Florida), then this is perfect for you.
Salary - £20,000-£25,00o